Thursday, January 4, 2007

Then she had her hands on my waist.

Everyone's been asking about th status of my blog.
Finally it's done.
I promised an entry with tonns of pictures (:
Ps. It's going to be extra long so I crammed most of them.
Pretty nice ! Here goes.

Flow! @ mos. Click here to view a peekture too !

Shopping with my girl in Town & Bugis. ALOT of shots !

Th Festive Season. After work at NBYN. Funny shots added. Etc.

At Jayne's Christmas Party ! I so love her cheese fillet. Yumms.

At Felchy's Christmas Party ! Get together with th girls.

On last Saturday. Clubbing @ Bumble beez with my favourite girls nd some outside friends.

Pretty good except for some random events (shall not elaborate).
New friends, free drinks, danced with them.
Nd with this group of HOTT guys (seriously) ! Right Jaslyn ? Haha.
I can never forget this as well - I accidentally kissed th hot girl. Omfg lol.
So urhh, cabbed home with Jaslyn (expensive fare luhh).
Back around 3.10am.

Ljs on last Sunday with Jaslyn nd Chuwen.
Caught 'Curse Of Th Golden Flower', nice settings.

Countdown for th New Year at Downtown was alright.
There was performance, nd then dancing with th girls till about 2am !
Thnks Melody for th ride home (:

Did I mention about this HOTT korean guy ?
Lee Junki. Hahahaha.
Was busy watching th Korean Awards on Monday afternoon.

Made salad for dinner.
Th next day I got nausea in th morning nd vomited.
Th worse thing was visiting th toilet thrice. Grotesque.

Tuesday was out at Parkway with family.
Depressed mood al of a sudden.
So like I didn't want ice-cream, didn't talk much.
Didn't want to change my hfone (she asked me if I wanted K800i)
Didn't want anything on impulse (dad wanted to get me smth).
Yesterday was back-to-school for them.
Maybe there's a little regret not going MI ?
Staying home th whole day on th laptop. Wasting my youth lol.

Okay. I've got no job currently ):
Quit th telemarketer alr. That's bad.
Ps. Want th pictures ? Add me online & request (:
Spent hours on everything. Omfg I'm so tired now.