Friday, January 5, 2007

It was just us holding hands in pretense.

I won't delete my previous blog (?).
It holds too much value.

Anw. I've forgot to post about my nyr.
Hahahaha. Yes, I made one on th 1st Jan.


Alright so I went out myself yesterday evening.
Chinatown is th new love ! (:
Pretty stuffs everywhere. Seriously.
Met up with Weilun to have dinner ! Yum yumms.

So like I did vacuuming, laundry, ironing.
Pay day, went with some work friends.
Omfg ? Th pay sucks.
Lunched with Kar yee at Bugis KFC.
Our counter's Iza is so pretty nd nice !
Then I went to do alterations for my denim skirt.
Lol. It's shorter now (:
Bought another skirt as well.
Then ate with Weilun again. Haha.

I've got Jaslyn her sexaye present !
Hope she likes it yanno.

I love HOTT girls.
But I can never be like them.
Just hopeful. Oh wells.

Girl. You're drifting away ):