Tuesday, April 3, 2007

You're th other side of my identity.

; Denyse.
Yeah what's wrng with those meatballs. Lol.
Oh you like th chicken wing too (:
Th packing list seem more for like.
Th camp instead.

; Shirleen.
Yes of course !
I'll be waiting for you.

; Chuwen.
Hello back (:

; Hero.
Hey you're here again.
Hello hi. Haha.
Sea breeze must be your favourite.


It's a Tuesday nd I'm staying home again.
Natalie has a mundane lifestyle.

I love grey. Grey's hott.

April fool's fun (:
Pranked anyone ? I did.

Lunch with sister nd cousin.
Palm Sunday was interesting.
Palms. Poke poke.
Saw Mrs Teo again, looking good.
Dinner at 24hour.

I just love milopeng :DD

A long afternoon nap till about 6pm yesterday.
Two hours of pool with them.
Th joke of th day ?
I brought th cue out after paying.
Hahaha.

I've been falling asleep on my laptop.
Even before 3am.

Have yet to receive th email for workshop.
Why is that so.

But my mail for freshman orientation came.
So wlny forum says tp's haunted.
I would love to check it out one day.

I feel so random.

Anw. I made a new list again.
Here.

Th band came back from Hawaii alr.
Congrats on th silver.
I'm always proud of you juniors (:

/Fucking Sun Burn says:
u noe who is swesanger or something dunno how to spell
/Fucking Sun Burn says:
lol
* ; natalie . ♥ says:
what what what ?
* ; natalie . ♥ says:
hahaha i do
n't understand you

(HAHAHA so funny)