Saturday, January 6, 2007

So they never knew how close they were.

You know what accompanies me through th night now ?
Music. Perfect10 yet again after so long.
I woke up from Hinder's 'Lips Of An Angel'.

Went for th SP Open House with Jaslyn today.
Gx our tour guide was pretty nice (:
There was this HOT babe introducing to us stuff.
Her eyes were fixed on mine most of th time, serious. MELTT.
Met up with Jayne as well.
Went into groups with some other people.
A day's eye-candy. Lol.

"She's radioactive. So random and unstable."
Thnks Jaslyn for sharing.

Met into Felchy, Mel Swee, Lcz, Yinkhuan.
Angela said she saw me too.
Didn't get to say hi to her though ):
Have some courses in mind alr.
It'll al depend on my results then.

My mood is seriously like fuck now.
I need to get it off my chest, can't take it anymore.
Inside, I feel like screamingg tears.

I heard about some girl bad-mouthing me.
I was partly shocked it turned out to be you.
Yes, I supposed we've drifted.
But I never thought things will end up to this state.
Maybe I've done smth wrong or made mistakes.
Don't everybody ?
I have my flaws, no denial, so do you.

So maybe you're pleased or smth ?
That people are starting to misjudge me.
I've got nothing much to say. Really.
What are we now.

True friends won't do things to hurt each other.
I guess you just aren't one of them.
Even others kept insisting I trust you too much.
So much for being so close.

Because you won't understand how much it hurts.
Seriously.

* ; natalie . ♥ &screammmm says:
i missed you (:
* ; natalie . ♥ &screammmm says:
dont drift.
// ;shirleen. says:
I didnt. I wont. Never planned to.
// ;shirleen. says:
Misses.
At least my girl would stay by me.
You know I feel like keeping to myself alr.
I'm tired. Need my sleep soon.