Friday, April 6, 2007

Th least you could do was more than I needed.

; Beefy.
It's alright ! My fault too yeah.
Prata please (:
Will be nice to catch up together.

; Cindy.
You seem to mia from me. Lol.
I'm alright, you busy girl ! Hahaha.


Dad bought me lunch yesterday.
I had chicken rice again. Omg ?
Went WWW with them.
Oh Tsunami was horrible.
Being sprayed at Shiokriver.
Slide-up is thrilling. Sort of.
Someone was working today. Hahaha.

Despite using th sunblock, I'm chaota.
Dinner's sweet&sour fish with rice :DD
MILOPENG ! Lol.
Saw Weilun too. Hello, missed you.

My marmi used to tell me not to talk to strangers.
But I chose to ignore.
Strangers can always become friends (:

I find it somehow intimidating though.
When they start questioning me alot.
& asking to send over my picture.

Eeks. Of course not ! Haha.

But there's this lady who added me today.
So random, but she's really nice.

Anw. Meeting Jaslyn nd Geraldine ltr.
TGIF.
I don't really like staying home.

I feel lost.
):