Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'll kiss her under th tree.

Thnks for th pretty comments.

; Chuwen.
Yeah, hahaha.
You're not in orientation ?

; Sheryl.
Yo Sheryl. Haha.
How come you landed in my blog ?

; Almy.
Yes, only we have to worry ! Lol.

; Alex.
Hahaha. Thnks sweet.

; Minmin.
Haha, don't know why also.
But it's just a random recall ya.
Thnks btw.
Nd so sorry about th fonts.
I thought th entry was too long that's why.
Lol !

; Angela.
Okay. Thnks for being so positive (:

; Cindy.
Hello girlfriend. Thnk you.
Let's al be happy. Haha.
Misses.

; Denyse.
We have each other yeah ?
Loves.

; Weilun.
Thnks I'm okay haha (:
That's not th point ! Lol.


Anw. Good morning, it's early.
A short entry before I leave for fow 2nd day.

So like yesterday was th first day for us.
Met up with th girls to register in.
Angela, Joanna & Barbara.
We're in different groups ):
I'm from Scythia.
Nd my sub-group is Scylops.
Or also known as 'scallops, very precious' (:

I got to see my eyecandy again.
& a few familiar faces.
Th rest are like total strangers. Awkward.
Made friends with a few girls.
Me, Loyce & Amanda always stick together.
Hahaha.