Sunday, February 11, 2007

Her heart tells her not to.

Omfg I'm still awake at this hour. Haha.
An urge to blog today (:

So like I met up with Cindy on Friday morning.
We headed down to Tampines mall for shopping.
Saw Jacqueline ! Lol.
Then girlfriend nd I got stopped by Jeff Wang.
Guess what, we're on th camera haha.
Asked us questions, so out of th way.
It was interesting luhh.
Rather retarhded though, embarrassing shiet.
I cannot imagine wtf I was doing.
Then we bought our nail polish.
Have yet find my navy blue colour still.
Used a bus to school.



So glad to see my school friends again (:
Everyone was contented yanno.
Yeah. Result's alright.
At least I can enter proper Poly courses.
Just that I'm really upset with my L1.
Like why can't I get that B3 too huh ?
Nd th Combined Humanities scoring a six.
Ahh fuck it.
Makes me feel horrible.

Cabbed to Parkway with her.
We bought a Dorothy Perkin's top each.
That's like my first really pink choice.
Why so bimbotic ? Lol.
Then cabbed down to Bugis.
Bought my suan pan zi before visiting my owner.
WHO'D KNOW HE ASKED ME TO WORK.
WHAT'S MORE. IN SCHOOL UNIFORM.
Cindy had no choice but to go off.
That made me really irritated for th night.
I tended th shop till 11.15pm. Sheesh.
Was effing tiring please.

Then for yesterday work was earlier.
Stuffy place to be in.
It was super crowded since it's a weekend.
Anw. Th guy next shop was very nice.

(Translated to English)
Him : "Can you do me a favour ?"
Me : "Yeah ?"
Him : "Help me choose a necklace or a ring from my shop, nd I'll help you look after your shop in th meanwhile."

Maybe he didn't know what to get for someone.
Then I happily chose a necklace AND 2 rings.
Who knows a few minutes ltr.
He came to pass me th necklace ?
As well as a ring he chose instead. Sweet.
So surprise to receive them haha.
(On account that it was so out of th blue)
What's more th cost isn't cheap about 30dollars.
Said that it would be his last day or work ):
Nd tmr he'll be packing al th stuff out.
I won't be able to see my friendly-next-shop guy alr.
Omfg so sad right ? I almost cried.

Oh yeah. Bought a small bag from my shop again.
On a very discounted rate too ! Hee.
Got th studded diamante belt as well.
Thnks Cindy. Ahah.

Finished work by 11.35pm then I went snacking.
Th chicken popcorn. Yumms.
Waited for my family to pick me up.
Marmi bought me my coffeebean !
We drove down to Chinatown.
Bought roasted chestnuts, nian gao & coconuts lol.
Reached home at around 2am or so.

Ltr having lunch out somewhere.
Nd then work as usual.
If anyone see me around, do smile or say hi !
Hahahaha.