Saturday, January 27, 2007

She wants to crush your heart.

I will post personal stuff in my private blog instead.

Went Tampines after my work ended.
Dinner at Bk's since it was late.
Talked about stuffs.
Cabbed home as there weren't any more buses.

Work was fucking boring.
I don't like those two fucking girls opposite my shop.
Pop by to talk to Cindy, girlfriend.
Shopped around myself, bought shades.
Nd th white knee-length pants.
Collected my altered Mng grey super slim fits.
Went home early then.
I fucking ate hell lots for dinner.
Daddy cooked. Th sharksfin soup was superb.

Found out stuff. Wtf ?

Anw. Checked out th dance thing with Angela (:
So like we're going to try out 1 class next week ?
Laughs. So interesting.

Church tomorrow morning before work.
Payday. Effing pathetic.

What a hostile entry I have here.
Fuck what I said.
Not in a good mood now.

I won't cry you fuckers.