Sunday, January 21, 2007

He said it like he meant it.

TP & NP Open houses yesterday was alright.
Our TP guide was quite cute yanno (:
I'm still sticking to either Business or Design.
Th new courses in Engineering seems interesting too.
Went to eat at th canteen.
Fried rice, hor fun nd hong kong noodle.
Three of us shared to finish everything up.
Thnks to Daddy ! I love his food.
NP was a very long way ?
Th place is too big nd confusing hahaha.
Not too bad but feels awkward.
Pretty much about it.

So before meeting, my heels gave me trouble.
Had to stop at town's Charles&Keith.
Got this pair of flats luhh.
Then th queue was fucking slow I tell you.
Al because of this woman who bought 4 pairs.
Like wth ? Nd her card had problem.
So someone was like fucking frustrated at me.
No choice. I had to treat dinner.
I HAVE NEVER PAID FOR A GUY'S DINNER.
Oh my goodness.
After which I went off to Bugis to check smth.
Saw Kexin with her friend there (:
Th job doesn't look that easy now.