Thursday, January 18, 2007

Th killer stilettos she wore.

Did ironing of th clothes today.
Dip-fried 24 fries, snacked on 2 merci chocs.
Mtv-ed th whole afternoon.
Afraid to call up th job offer Felchy introduced me. Lol.

Went out at 6pm to head to town.
You know what's HOT to me ?
Knitted cardigans for every occasion.
Let me show you.

Yes, I've got grey nd today I bought th blue (:
Who wants to go shopping with me ?
Or maybe even sponser some cash loll.
Zara's having sales but this is new collection.
I want to get th dark grey one there as well.
Th price is affordable, really.
Much lesser than th one at Mng.
(which only has 2 available colours)

Bought a top at Pull&Bear. Sales.
Then walked down to Fareast.
Spicy Calamari at Chippy's British Takeaway!
Went to visit Cindy at Bugis after that.
Bought myself th white skirt (another item off th list).
Saw a notice "part-time sales girl wanted" etc.
Waiting for th reply from th guy for th job offer.
Both of us got anklets as well as mochi ice-creams (:

I'm like broke alr ):
But I've to meet xiaodi tmr evening.
He's supposed to teach me how to play pool haha.
Then to TP's Open house on Saturday.
Hopefully NP's Open house too.