Saturday, January 20, 2007

Th girls just didn't understand their guys.

Past midnight alr. I've got to catch some sleep soon.

I did vacuuming, ironing nd laundry stuff.
Mtv oh mtv blasted.
Went out by 6.30pm to take th train down.
Met up with Wieli xiaodi at Jurong East (:
I feel effing bad making him wait for more than an hour.
What's more, his hfone no batt alr.

Oh yes, th guy from Bugis called me.
I've got th job. A lousy one I know.
But I guess it'll do for th time being ? Lol.
He's alr very nice to give me th offer so I should appreciate.
But urh, marmi was frustrated at me.
Turned down her offer for telemarketer at Taka.
Told her I'm still young, want to experience different things.
I'm starting on this Sunday.

So anw. We went into entertainment centre.
I can figure out how to play pool now ! Hahaha.
It was super embarrassing at first.
Th way I hit th balls were like so tyco luhh ?
Two examples :

Trained back after that.
Reached home at about 12.20am ):
Going TP & NP Openhouse with th girls ltr !

If only you knew I'm obviously insecure.


Ate so much junkfood btw.
1 otah, hotdog&cheese bread.
3 cheese tofu, 1 pizza bar, 1 fried-bun.