Saturday, February 3, 2007

She couldn't tell him those words.

Happy 19th birthday to Hanwen.
& 17th birthday to Huijie.

Less than a week to th release of Os.
It scares me.

Anw. I've pierced my nose on Thursday.
Hahaha. Serious.
But obviously.
I am NOT an ah lian.
Then I went to have almond jelly with longan.
Omg ? I ate by myself at th kopitiam lol.
After which I bought sesame ice cream.
Sat at th playground before heading home.
It was just a fucked up night.

Yesterday's work was alright.
Sort of made a new friend nd stoned alot.
Ba chang for dinner. Heehee.
Walked around with Cindy after that.
Bought our watches (: I like mine !
Ate my golden chicken chop there too.
Trained home together.

For this weekend, I'd have to work longer hours.
Th owner will be busy till late.
Oh wells.

We used to be so very close.
Where's th friend I had in you both ?
No more talks or meet-ups.
I feel smth's amiss or gone.