Friday, February 9, 2007

I'd hug you tight.

It's going to be 6am in a few minutes time.
Then after 9hours or so, I get my results.
I don't want to cry.
I just want to be contented that's al I'd asked for.


Then again, I get to see my school friends.
After not meeting up for mths.
I'll be wearing my uniform again.
Don't know why but it feels interesting.
I don't think I've changed though.

So like I haven't been updating my blog.
For 4 days ! Hahaha.
I've been busy with work. Actually no, it's boring.
Saw my biaojie with my nieces.
Zonia nd Nicole as well.
I think I'm bad at recognising faces after so long.
New stocks again tmr, two boxes in fact.
But I've taken th day off to get back to school.

Tuesday night went quick shopping with Cindy.
We bought fake lashes ! Haha.
I got a top I've been eyeing for too.
Wednesday I went swimming with Jaslyn.
Then met up with Geraldine (:
After which I dashed off for work.

Anw. I'm quite tired luhh.
Monday nd Tuesday I had to close th shop myself.
I've been working till about 10pm.
Just for those little extra pay of a few dollars.
Nd then today I just cabbed to work.
Omfg 13dollars just fluttered lol.
Yanno it's nice to be offered drinks.
Ribena from Alan nd Sherri (sp?) on Tuesday.
100plus on Wednesday from th guy next shop.
Watermelon juice yesterday from th owner.
Thnks alot (:

Bought a new pair of heels alr !
Affordable price, nd it's black nd high ;)
Another striked off from my list then.