Thursday, March 8, 2007

I tried to.

; Melle.
Is online shopping much cheaper or ?
Yeah I saw you with Zonia :D
Hahaha.

; Shir.
Hi favourite girl.

; Ying.
What's wrng with th class picture ? Lol.
I'm their fan, that's why ! (:
I will, I will.

; Chener.
I thought you forgotten about me ):
Yay. I'll date you out okay.
Wait for my call or message !

; Denyse.
I miss you !


So like we missed th breakfast on Tuesday.
Effing sad luh ? ):
Had Ya Kun instead. Lol.
I very well know that Shir likes it. Alot.



Took random pictures at exclusively hers.
Lazed around until th time slot arrived.


Bought th tickets for th movie.
Our seatings were stolen by A FAT GUY.
Fucking inconsiderate please.
'Pursuit of Happyness'. Not bad (:
I was so happy for th guy nd his son.
That my nachos flew. Hahahahah.

Then used a bus down to Bedok.
Did out eyebrows there.
Went off to Parkway, dinner at FishnCo.
Then to some lousy place called Blooies. Bitch.
Trained back to 24hour nearby.
Wasn't very happy over smth.
I had to talk to my girl ):
A guy overheard me somewhere.
Must have thought I'm insane.
Thnks Weilun for lending me th movie !


Yesterday went back for work.
I love Mars bar. Sweeeett.
Sales was pretty much alright.
There was this two foreigners gaying to th music.
Hilarious okay ! Lol.
Bought a belt at discount thnks to th guy (:
Nd Sherri gave me junkfood. Yum.
Went to find Cindy after that.
Girlfriend nd I went to 24hour again for supper.
Th uncle recognised us alr. Haha.
Sent her home again.

Slacked awhile there before going off.
Reached home after 1am.