Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What's left of them.

; Cindy.
Don't worry, I always check to see if you updated. Haha.
; Denyse.
She invents new words huh ;) Saw you too. Lol.


Added pictures to th past entries alr.
Take a look if you want to.

Yesterday.
Happy 18th birthday to Casxn (:

Th owner told me I set a record.
For not having any sales at al.
Makes me feel so awful.
Saw Denyse, Nisha, Kelsey nd Amanda.
As well as Beefy with her sister (:
I like her pointed heels, it's very pretty.

Chatted with girlfriend after work.
Dinner at this eatery house.
Trained then used a bus home.
I always stop by 7eleven for junkfood.

Today's 28th February.
When it striked 12am, my hfone played a familiar song.
Kiss Goodbye.

Why so coincidental ?
It's not that I want to tear so much.
It's smth I can't control.


Anw. Happy Anniversary to MickeyPoohie.
For my favourite girl, Shirleen.
Th 1 year nd 7 mths, still counting on.
With love.

I fucking hate to cry.
But I was so confused nd pained.
I had so many questions.
I couldn't find th right words to answer.

[Edit]
It's alr 5.23am but I can't get to sleep.
So tired.
[/Edit]