Saturday, February 24, 2007

If they didn't choose to love.

; Ying.
Funny conversation ah ? Haha.
You mean she was singing at your shop ?

; Shir.
Nice pictures right ? Lol.

; Denyse.
Sure thing ;)

; Melle.
Haha, sorry spelling mistake.
Anw, nice ipod nana u have there !


Busy doing housework on Thursday.
Evening went to th temple again at Bedok.
Had mushroom prata nd milo dinosaur for lunch (:
Used a bus down to Tampines.
Walked around. Bought smth at Xcraft.
Trained back nd got my duck rice from 24hour.
Th neighbour's two little girls came our house.
Super cute please. Haha.

Back to work yesterday.
Th stretch of lane was so empty.
Th lady from th other shop gave me sweets.
A Malay newcomer at another shop gave me biscuits.
She asked if I smoked ?
Nd she thought I was a Malay too ?
Hahahaha.

I almost fell asleep several times then.
Ate fish porridge nd carrot cake.
Closed by 10.20pm then went to do smth.
Had ben&jerry's ice cream (:
Trained back, reached home at 12.40am.
Marmi still cooked me fried rice.

Dad just brought home vegeterian noodles for us.
So like I've got to prepare for work ltr.
Th owner's back in S'pore yesterday night.
I'm off.

I FEEL SO FATT.