Monday, February 12, 2007

If she was as beautiful.

Haha I'm like chatting on Msn nd on th handfone.
As well as doing my nails.
This is called th art of multi-tasking ;)
Hahahaha.

So anw.
I ate like alot alot yesterday.
Work was quite bad luhh.
But I got to see Guanwei & Zesheng.
As well as Fiona nd her friend (Urh sorry can't rmbr name).
Then I finished slightly before 10pm.
So went self-shopping nd bought a tee (:
It's a pretty blue with a vintage feel.

Have yet to submit th choice courses for my poly.
Still deciding nd al ):
Work again ltr from 3pm.
Getting tired of it.

Unfairness in th family.

[Edit at 11.48am]

Okay I'm awake from my sleep lol.
I dreamt about Forever21 nd Topshop.
They were having this crazy sales nd al !
Everything was going cheap cheap.
Then I found those clothes I've longed to buy.
But th fitting room I went to was so weird.
Because th door was extremely wide nd damaged.
Ahahahah. What a silly dream.