Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Takes time to move on.

I'm so upset.
My throat's hurting like fuck ):
To make things worse, I just ate fried stuff.
How ?

Met into Cindy nd Denyse today afternoon.
Work was effing slack luhh.
I abhor th loud, booming chinese techno opposite my shop.
Having headaches every minute.
Ear cells dying every second.

Fortunate enough. th owner gave me my pay today.
I love money please (: Who doesn't ?
Can do shopping, pay debts nd al.
Hahahaha.

Going to submit my JAE online.
Pretty nervous of th posting results now.
Couldn't make pass my choice course yanno ):
So saddening. Regrets.

What shall I wear tomorrow ? Haha.

I've never celebrated this day with my boyfriends.
So like I don't know how special it supposed to be.
Example for this year.
My valentine just so happens to be my work.
Nd not like I'd have a date or whatsoever.
So I'll try my best to make myself pre-occupied.

Happy Valentines everyone (:
Have a sweet celebration with your loved ones !