Sunday, March 4, 2007

Everything doesn't seem right.

; Chener.
Haha sorry ! Urh, th Bugis Street.
Some ulu ulu shop there. Lol.

I am so effing annoyed over smth.
That made me waste my time nd transport.
Nd somebody didn't even bother.
So like it was my fault like that.
Then I had to train back for work. Sheesh.

Forget it luh.

Another customer thought I'm a Malay ):
She got a shock when I spoke Chinese to people.
She said it was because of my hair nd th colour.
My coloured lenses nd nose piercing.
Omg ?

But business was alright for yesterday.
Saw Michelle (sp?), then I thought she looked familiar.
So she told me she was from sac also lol.
Chats with th lady from th other shop haha.
Met into my ahkor nd his girlfriend.
Trained back with Cindy to Tampines.
Went to 85, sat there nd talked.
Thnks for sending me home (:
Supper at home with family.
Shared mee hoon kuey nd ba chor mee.

Work again ltr. 3-9pm ):
When can I have an off day huh ?