Friday, March 2, 2007

Because she waited.

Postings will be out this mth ! (:

I THINK I'M ADDICTED.
To Mars bars. Ehehehh.
It's like so chunky nd nice ? I like.
It doesn't matter fried, ice cream or normal.
Maybe I should have them everyday !

Anw. Yesterday was effing boring again.
Nd I looked like a boy with that dressing.
Had time to go shopping after work.
Helped Cindy get her top.
So I bought two tees, one which I've been eyeing for.
Another design, perhaps I'll give it to my sister ?
Hahahaha.
Helped my sister get th pretty bag too (:
Hello, must share it with me alrights !

Trained then used a bus back.
Ate at th 24hour by myself ): omg luh.
But I had my first meal, rou chuo mian.
Walked home at 1am.

Work ltr again.
But Cindy got her off today.
So like, it's going to be stoning time.

; Beefy.
Haha no, you looked nice in them ;)
I can't seem to find th skinnys btw.

; Angela.
Hello there. Yeah sure will (:

; Lydia.
Haha ! Nothing's scary about it. Lol.

; Jasper.
Hey, you're back ! Ahah.