Thursday, April 12, 2007

Taking their pride away.

; Cindy.
Yeah fun ! :D

; Shir.
Where have you been ! Haha.
Missed you too.

; Angela.
Oh my. Lol.
You didn't see right ?

; Joanna.
OEIII ! (:


Th third day of fow ended well (:
Ernie was our empire's best freshie.
So much of fun this three days.
They even gave us certificates haha.
Pictures another time yeah ?

Anw.
A BIG THNK YOU TO SCYTHIA !
& th sub-empire scylops :DD
It has been a wonderful experience with you al.
Especially being so fortunate to have such nice GLs.
Th prettayes nd th handsomes.
Th workshop was unexpectedly great.

Knowing new school mates (:
Some who are in th same course as me. Haha.
Will get to see them again very soon.
Nd of course, Lois nd Amanda !

Being taught th mass dance.
It's uber fun yanno (:
Danced with Nic, another GL nd Linyong.
I like th spinning part, though it makes me giddy.
Rawr ! Hahah.

Despite th hot weather, th activities were still fantastic.
Th performance night, water games nd 'Hunt-gry' !
Having to hold a guy's hand (Yu Fei's, I remember).
Hop on one leg. Kiss nd bang th wall. Pillar dancing.
Those silly stuff you can think of !
Nd there was th 'final clash' too.
Big, humongous lollipop. Lol.

We had supper together at cpf Macs.
They said it was like a tradition I guess ?
Th Ophix's GL, CK, was very nice too.
Haha. Took pictures before they left.
Was alr past midnight then.
Cabbed home with Yisheng (: That's al.

I can't wait for tmr night (:
I hope I can make it there with them.
Scythia oei ! S-O-N-G song !

FO on 19th-20th.
TP ROCKS !

P.s what's 'tongka tongka' ?
Oh btw.
I'm not Malay. Nor Ahlian.