Saturday, March 10, 2007

Just dance with me.

; Denyse.
That's why !
So we'll have to meet up for lunch okay ?
See th schedules first.

; Jasper.
Okay sure.

; Beefy.
Haha. There's always T&C yanno ?
How can your sister don't trust you !
Lol.

; Ying.
What are you trying to do ? Loll.

; Guanwei.
Haha. Yeah that one.

; Cindy.
So you should comment more often.
Heehee.

; Melle.
Oh I see.
But online shopping difficult ?


My grandma found my shop in Bugis !
Omg ? So nice right.
She even bought me food nd sugarcane juice.
Then some dried scallops nd al to bring home.
But told me not to work there too.

Ahkor didn't know I tapped.
Hahahaha. His friend had to call him for me.
Sat down nd talked alot funny stuff.
Thnks for sending me th songs !
Th owner came nd they went off.
So I could eat my duck rice loll.
Bought a new pair of earrings (:
Trained back with Cindy.

Alright. Dad just brought home chicken rice.
Need to eat now.
I've got to go work again ltr.

-

Oh bananas !
Marmi just reminded me.
I haven't gone to th IT show for laptops.
Nd tmr is th last day ):
I want a new laptop for polyy.
Gah.