Friday, March 9, 2007

Maybe we could be better off alone.

; Hero.
Food is good ! Haha.

; Denyse.
Yes ! Remember th 3 musketeers ? Lol.
Urh. I think she blow-dry it.
Not bad right ? Haha.

; Guanwei.
Seriously.
Okay th ambience quite alright.
But th waitress was so bitchy !

; Lydia.
Oh another Mars-bars-fan !
Hahaha.


It's a friday ! (:

Yesterday was just ____.
But marmi came by th shop at night ?
My Guess watch is fixed !
Bought me fish noodles as well. Yumms.

So like I bought a top from Xinxin's shop.
Thnks for th discount !
Then walked into another lady's shop.
My eyes were fixed onto this top.

I've seen at other places, but cost more.
So like there's sales. Last piece.
Just get it :D
I think my taste for clothes quite bad huh.
Hahahahah.

Cassan is off for her school camp.
She took my Kappa Germany bag nd Lecoq jacket.
Oh my.
Don't roll on mud. Don't roll on mud.

Ahkor says he's going to Bugis ltr.
So if I spot him again must tap him.
Hahahaha.
But come to think of it.
Kind of embarrassing for me luh.

Okay I've got to prepare for work now.
Don't want to be as late as yesterday or else.
Anw. I think I have to quit soon ?
Marmi hates it that I'm working there.
Wtf. She says its "low".